Instructions for Fire Access and Water Supply Submittals:
- Determine if your project is a commercial development, partition, subdivision, agricultural/pole barn, or residential development (i.e. new apartment buildings are commercial).
- Fill out the Commercial Fire Department Access/Water Supply Permit or Residential Fire Department Access/Water Supply Permit.
- Ensure ALL requested items listed in the checklist are provided in the site plan, prior to submittal.
- Upload completed checklists and site plans. INCOMPLETE CHECKLISTS OR SITE PLANS WILL BE RETURNED.
- Provide electronic signature.
- Submit checklist and site plan.
- Once submitted, the documents will be forwarded to the appropriate *Deputy Fire Marshal for review.
*A Deputy Fire Marshal will review your site plan. Any incomplete site plans will not be reviewed, and your approval will be delayed.