Volunteer Application Process
2022 Recruitment is Closed!
Clackamas Fire District #1’s 2022 volunteer recruitment for Support Volunteer, Suppression Volunteer Firefighter, and Volunteer Water Tender Operator is closed. The mission of Clackamas Fire is to safely protect and preserve life and property. We are look for individuals who have the ability to embody accountability, integrity, and flexibility. Be a volunteer firefighter to get mentored, coached, and trained by the best!
During open recruitment, you must submit an application to Clackamas Fire District #1, which includes supplemental questions. Applicants are required to include a cover letter, resume, and all certifications and documentation through your NeoGov registration and not Clackamas Fire District #1. The application filing period for the 2022 recruitment closed on July 15, 2022.
- You must successfully complete the Physical Agility Course
- You must successfully complete the Clackamas Fire District #1 Testing Process
- Physical Ability Procedures
- Physical Ability Pre-Test Orientation
- Physical Ability Doctor’s Release and Task List
- Physical Ability Test Waiver of Claim for Injury
- You must successfully complete the pre-employment NFPA 1582 Physical
- You must successfully complete a psychological profile evaluation
- You must successfully pass a background check clearance
- You must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
- You must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- You must successfully pass the Clackamas Fire District #1 Volunteer Firefighter Suppression Academy
If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please contact Training Officer Justin Lynn at: 503.742.2683.