Volunteer Application Process
2022 Recruitment is Open!
Clackamas Fire District #1 is pleased to announce the 2022 volunteer recruitment for Support Volunteer, Suppression Volunteer Firefighter, and Volunteer Water Tender Operator. The mission of Clackamas Fire is to safely protect and preserve life and property. We are looking for individuals who have the ability to embody accountability, integrity, and flexibility. Be a volunteer firefighter to get mentored, coached, and trained by the best!
You must submit an application to Clackamas Fire District #1, including the supplemental questions. The application filing period for the 2022 recruitment is open and closes on July 15, 2022 a 11:59 p.m. You must include a cover letter, resume, and all certifications and documentation through your NeoGov registration and not Clackamas Fire District #1.
To apply, click here.
- You must successfully complete the Physical Agility Course
- You must successfully complete the Clackamas Fire District #1 Testing Process
- You must successfully complete the pre-employment NFPA 1582 Physical
- You must successfully complete a psychological profile evaluation
- You must successfully pass a background check clearance
- You must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
- You must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- You must successfully pass the Clackamas Fire District #1 Volunteer Firefighter Suppression Academy
If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please contact Training Officer Justin Lynn at: 503.742.2683.