Open Fire District Positions:
Position 2, 4-year term
Position 4, 4-year term
- First day to file for Special District position: February 6, 2021
- Candidate filing dates: February 6, 2021 to March 18, 2021
- Last day to file/withdrawal Special District position: March 18, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Voters’ Pamphlet Deadline – Last day to file optional candidate statement and measure argument for inclusion in County Voters’ Pamphlet: March 22, 2021
- A resident elector or property owner of the District shall be eligible to serve as a Board member in accordance with ORS 478.050 and District Ordinance C90-03 (adopted January 21, 1991).
- District Ordinance C90-03: A district director of Clackamas County Fire District shall be an elector, or an owner, within the said district and shall not be a fire fighter of the district, volunteer or otherwise, nor any other district employee.
Candidate Filing Requirements:
Please visit Clackamas County’s website on their Elections’ page for the Candidate Filing Form and additional information on how to apply by clicking here.